In this 54-minute episode, you'll learn:
- why Will is known as the "Injury Expert" when he's not a doctor
- what the motus Throw product is, what it's used for
- what Will believes causes batting slumps and how the motus Batting product can help
- how the motus products work on the field
- the key factor in how the motus products help players improve
- how the products can help both in-game and in practices
- how the motus Throw can give you the context for injury prevention
- whether the motus Throw can help kids find their ideal pitching/throwing motion
Screenshots from my son's real world usage of the Motus Batting app:
Screenshots from my son's real world usage of the Motus Throw app:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Motus Baseball. Cost is $149.99. Enter code "motus" to save $10.
- Driveline endorses Motus Baseball to measure elbow stress
- Driveline explains how to use the Motus sleeve
- Wass Strength's How to track bullpens
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.