Submitting a QuestionHere's how it works:
- Ask your question below.
- Each week, Rob will pick a submission to answer.
- The Question Of The Week segment will be at the end of each podcast episode.
- Ask as many different questions as you want but submit each question separately.
- If you want to remain anonymous, please state that. Otherwise, you are giving me permission to say your name on the podcast (which is actually kinda cool). If you want to tell me your location, that's fine too.
Two ways to submit your questionYou can use either of the following options:
- the email form below. This is useful if you do not have a microphone on your computer. (Note: after you've submitted your question, you'll see a confirmation at the bottom of the page.)
- record your question via voice message below. Easier than typing (esp. on a mobile device) and more fun to hear your own voice on the podcast. Your question is limited to 90 seconds. If you are not on a mobile device, you'll need a computer with a microphone.
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.