15 different amateur baseball coaches share the lessons they've learned in 2017, including Justin Stone of EliteBaseball.tv, Tucker Frawley of Yale University and Billy Boyer of Seattle University. This is Part 1 of a two-part series.
Plus Travis Kerber of Elite Baseball Training answers the Question Of The Week about a "kid-safe" curve ball. And Austin Wasserman of WassermanStrength.com tells us about the floor dumbbell press for youth baseball and softball players in the Wass Strength Tip Of The Week.
In this 38-minute episode, you'll hear from:
- Eric Stotz, Borden High School
- Rob Yakemchuk, Cloverdale, Canada
- Dave Gandolph, Scecina High School
- Mitch Cooksey, Riverdale Baptist School
- Tim Huber, Augustana University
- Jared Lovie, Sherwood Park Minor Ball
- Shawn Schlecter, North Iowa Area Community College
- James Hiltz, Remington High School
- Brian Alsip, Franklin Youth Baseball
- Shawn O'Connor Dematha Catholic High School
- Fred Huerta, Payton College Prep High School
- Ian Egle, youth baseball
- Tucker Frawley, Yale University
- Billy Boyer, Seattle University
- Justin Stone, EliteBaseball.tv
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Austin's Wass Strength Tip Of The Week is Floor Dumbbell Press
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.