In this 50-minute episode, you'll hear from:
- Jeff Schuumans, Milwaukee North Shore White Caps
- Dillon Lawson, University of Missouri
- Tim Corbin, Vanderbilt University
- Tom McGuire, Von Steuben High School/Chicago Warriors travel
- Paul Niggebrugge, United Shore Professional Baseball League
- Ben Sarter, Flower Mound High School
- Danny Wallace, Flower Mound High School
- Rick Strickland, Rick Strickland Baseball
- Beau Brown, Rawlings AS Prospects
- Shelby Dixon, Olivet College
- Trent Mongero, Glynn Academy High School
- Morgan Sullivan, youth coach
- Nate Yeskie, Oregon State University
- Jeff Albert, Houston Astros
- yours truly, formerly Welles Park Youth Baseball
- Austin's Wass Strength Tip Of The Week is Kettlebell Waiter Walk
- Paul Niggebrugge on episode 44 and 45
- John T. Reed on episode 8/li>
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.