Double the fun! Last week, I had 15 baseball coaches share the lessons they've learned in 2017, including Justin Stone of EliteBaseball.tv, Tucker Frawley of Yale University and Billy Boyer of Seattle University. This week, I have 15 more baseball coaches share, including Paul Niggebrugge, Rick Strickland, Houston Astros hitting coach Jeff Albert, Tim Corbin and more. This is Part 2 of a two-part series.
Plus Justin Stone of Elite Baseball Training answers the Question Of The Week about where lefties should play in the field. And Austin Wasserman of WassermanStrength.com explains the kettle bell waiter walk for youth baseball and softball players in the Wass Strength Tip Of The Week.
In this 50-minute episode, you'll hear from:
- Jeff Schuumans, Milwaukee North Shore White Caps
- Dillon Lawson, University of Missouri
- Tim Corbin, Vanderbilt University
- Tom McGuire, Von Steuben High School/Chicago Warriors travel
- Paul Niggebrugge, United Shore Professional Baseball League
- Ben Sarter, Flower Mound High School
- Danny Wallace, Flower Mound High School
- Rick Strickland, Rick Strickland Baseball
- Beau Brown, Rawlings AS Prospects
- Shelby Dixon, Olivet College
- Trent Mongero, Glynn Academy High School
- Morgan Sullivan, youth coach
- Nate Yeskie, Oregon State University
- Jeff Albert, Houston Astros
- yours truly, formerly Welles Park Youth Baseball
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Austin's Wass Strength Tip Of The Week is Kettlebell Waiter Walk
- Paul Niggebrugge on episode 44 and 45
- John T. Reed on episode 8/li>
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.