What's your #1 baseball goal for your kid? Paul Reddick, who was a previous YBE guest on episodes 41 and 42, is certain there is something deeper there, and that you need to communicate that to your kids. But how? Paul explains this important concept in this interview.
Note: The link Paul mentioned in the interview, he was not able to get that link working. The new link Paul set up is below, or just go to 567dad.com.
Plus Justin Stone of EliteBaseball.TV answers the Question Of The Week about how to help a field leader to be a more vocal leader.
In this 58-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what is a 567 conversation
- an example 567 conversation (featuring me)
- how 567 can help give real motivation
- how a 567 differs between parent-child and coach-team
- what if you have quiet kids who don't say much
- the best time to discuss 567s with team parents
- a "crazy story" in travel baseball where 567 conversations could also be applied
- the ultimate goal of a 567 conversation
- what to do to help when you have pushed too hard on your kids
- how to empower young people today
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Get a free copy of The 567 Dad: Baseball Edition book; just pay $6 shipping
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.