In this 45-minute episode, you'll learn:
- whether pitching velocity can be taught and learned
- why warmups are important
- whether warmups should vary
- how different warmups should be for young kids vs. teens
- an example warmup that's not only effective but also fun for the kids
- what rampdowns are and why they're important
- whether pitch counts are the solution to today's litany of arm injuries
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.