In this 23-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how you should think of training and drills
- whether you should bother teaching hitting mechanics
- the value of tee work and side toss
- an oft-discussed yet rarely-implemented important component in practices
- one often neglected position that should be given much more attention
- why you should sweat the small stuff
- how to handle the rarely-discussed subject of bad character in youth baseball
- what to value above games
- 5 ways to improve your leadership skills
- How to support YBE
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.