In this 52-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how Rob figured out whether his pitching information was reliable
- how he figured out whether his pitching information was useful
- whether Rob experiments when he teaches or if he only teaches what he knows
- why he tweets out pitching GIFs of all these different pitchers
- what travel baseball—and travel ball parents—need to do right
- how much of pitching velocity is genetics vs hard work
- whether the average dad should prioritize strength training or mechanics
- a key component of Jack's training
- Rob's best tip for kids and their parents who are just starting out
- how long should kids work on something each day to see improvement
- what Jack's weekly workout routine looked like
- a key tip for competitive people to get even better
- whether protein powders were a factor in Jack's weight gains
- Austin Wasserman's Wass Strength Tip Of The Week on forearm strengthening
- Youngblood Training Manual: A Guide To Youth Strength Training
- Interview with John T. Reed
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.