In this 48-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what made Jay's most influential coach so influential on him (14:37)
- why travel ball is ridiculous (19:50)
- why "framing" is puke-worthy (21:19)
- an introduction to catcher attack angle for youth catchers (23:21)
- three ways to help youth catcher attack angle on low pitches (28:49)
- the value of wrist weights (32:31)
- how to teach attack angle on outside or inside pitches (34:32)
- technique for receiving inside pitches (38:22)
- technique for receiving high pitches (39:53)
SponsorDriveline Plus. Tune in to the episode to get the code, just for YBE listeners.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode
Right-click on this link and 'Save as...' to download this episode.
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.