In this 37-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what it's like to play in the Independent League
- what it's like to play for a former major leaguer as a manager
- how to handle parents who have different expectations for their child than you
- what scaffolded practices are like
- how to teach cuts and relays to your team in a scaffolded way
- Playing For Peanuts series with Tug Gillingham and Wally Backman
- Austin Wasserman's Practice Plans/Post-game Recaps
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.