Tug Gillingham of Lincoln Park Baseball Academy discusses how to handle some challenges youth baseball coaches face. This is Part 1 of a two-part interview.
Plus Justin Stone of elitebaseball.tv answers the Question Of The Week about how to create a lineup that maximizes offensive output. And Austin Wasserman of WassermanStrength.com shares an article about practice plans and post-game recaps (see below).
In this 37-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what it's like to play in the Independent League
- what it's like to play for a former major leaguer as a manager
- how to handle parents who have different expectations for their child than you
- what scaffolded practices are like
- how to teach cuts and relays to your team in a scaffolded way
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Playing For Peanuts series with Tug Gillingham and Wally Backman
- Austin Wasserman's Practice Plans/Post-game Recaps
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.