Sometimes when things don't go the way we expect, We like to preach to our kids that there's a lesson to be learned there. The same, I believe, holds true as youth baseball coaches. Now that 2018 is in the books, what are some lessons learned? Rob Tong shares some of the lessons he learned as well as some lessons learned by a couple other respected coaches.
In this 32-minute episode, you'll learn:
- lessons learned in 2018 from Paul Niggebrugge
- 3 lessons learned in 2018 from Trent Mongero
- 7 lessons that I learned in 2018
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Rob interviewed on Kathy Feinstein's Parenting Peak Performers podcast, episode #41
- Make Over Your Youth Baseball Pre-Game Routine
- Nick Esposito's Quickstart Speed & Agility Program, use coupon code: espospeed
- Nick Esposito's Vertical Gains: Jump Higher In 4 Weeks, use coupon code: jumphigher
- Last year's Coaching Lessons Learned, episode #88 and episode #87
- Paul Niggebrugge on episode #44 and episode #45
- Subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher
- Affiliate link for Justin Stone's EliteBaseball.TV
- Become a patron of Youth Baseball Edge and support the show
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.