In this 44-minute episode, you'll learn:
- whether there are cons to playing multiple sports
- two questions parents can ask to determine whether their kids benefit from playing certain sports
- what does it mean for sports to be an extension of life
- why you should memorize the slogan "E + R = O"
- how to help kids better handle poor results in baseball
- what "reframing" is and why it's massive
- a tip to field grounders more consistently
- how the mental game of baseball is like an onion
- what the three P's are
- why belief and confidence are overrated—and what two things are underrated
- how to project confidence
- whether confidence can be coached
- two key aspects of leadership
- the three components of trust
- intangibles vs controllables
- what constitutes a leader
- what constitutes a great teammate
- Heads Up Baseball 2.0 book by Ken Ravizza and Tom Hanson
- why sleep is LeBron James's secret to elite recovery
- Smart Coach Radar smartphone-enhanced radar gun
- Write a rating and review on iTunes
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.