In this 34 minute episode, you'll learn:
- Tim's humble beginnings as a collegiate coach
- what David Price was like in college
- which side of the nature-vs-nurture sports debate Tim is on
- whether he views warm-weather players differently than cold-weather players
- whether being a collegiate baseball coach is a young man's game today
- how collegiate coaching has changed over the past 15 years, and how to adapt
- Tim's approach towards going through a collegiate head baseball coaching interview
- a great analogy of what Tim likens coaching to
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.