In this 44-minute episode, you'll learn:
- 5 problems with the typical annual youth baseball practice plan
- 7 pieces to a framework for efficient practices
- why youth baseball coaches don't need to worry about Malcolm Gladwell's popular "10,000 Rule"
- 8 tips for planning your youth baseball practices
- Josh Kaufman's TEDx talk
- Blog post: The 80/20 Rule For Youth Baseball (And How Knowing It Will Radically Change How You Organize Your Practices)
- Blog post: Minimizing Use Of The Term “Practice” For Practices
- Daniel Coyle book: "The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How"
- Free ebook: "The Only Drills You'll Ever Need"
- Austin Wasserman's 2016 CatcherCon slides
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.