In this 47-minute episode, you'll learn:
- Chris's thoughts on the Core Velocity Belt
- Chris's thoughts on the Rope Trainer
- how the Baseball Sock, Durathro and towel drill differ from the Rope Trainer
- Chris's thoughts on long tossing
- Chris's thoughts on weighted baseballs
- whether weighted baseballs are acceptable at youth levels
- Chris's thoughts on medball throws
- Chris's thoughts on icing in post-game recovery
- what ideally should be done for post-game recovery
- whether forearm strength and wrist strength should be targeted
- one easy tip to develop forearm and wrist strength
- free copy of Unleash Your Pitching Velocity book by Dr. Chris McKenzie
- Davey Martinez stresses positivity
- Interview with Stephen Strasburg on what changed for the Nationals (start at the 1:26 mark)
- Death crawl scene from the movie "Facing The Giants"
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.