In this 44-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how video occulusion works and what it benefits
- how much improvement was gained from pitch recognition on average
- what GameSense Sports does
- whether the videos in GameSense Sports include youth pitchers
- what age kids can start using GameSense Sports
- what levels are available in GameSense Sports
- how soon you can see improvement using GameSense Sports
- two tips to help kids who frequently swing at high pitches
- one secret pitching tip to help defeat launch angle
- a couple drills to help hitters adjust their body after recognizing pitch types
- whether swinging late on pitches is a pitch recognition issue
- a process to help troubleshoot batters who consistently swing late
- whether recognize pitcher "tells" is helpful
- what "see the ball, hit the ball" really is scientifically
- two great on-field drills to help with pitch recognition, plus a low-cost resource
- Game Sense Sports pitch recognition software
- The Sixth Tool: Training Baseball Pitch Recognition ebook by Peter Fadde
- Justin Stone's EliteBaseball.tv
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download