In this 41-minute episode, you'll learn:
- a skeleton for off-season work for pitchers
- a generally accepted pre-season ramp-up for pitchers
- for younger pitchers, the key area to be mindful of
- what a growth plate is
- what type of pain is more serious and which is more innocuous
- what to do if your player complains of arm pain
- what to do about players who do NOT complain of arm pain
- why deceleration is important and how to help teach it
- what's wrong with the "towel drill"
- why you should NOT teach your pitchers to finish in a fielder's position
- how the Durathro Sock differs from the Rope Trainer
- Randy's free Arm Pain Assassin app for Android
- Randy's free Arm Pain Assassin app for iOS
- Randy's free ebook on biceps pain
- Randy's free ebook Why Your Pitching Lessons Don't Work
- Google search on Frans Bosch
- Google search on Nikolai Bernstein
- The Wass Strength Tip Of The Week on the Pallof Press with Weighted Perturbations
- Florida Baseball Ranch
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download