In this 37-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how Justin got the Cubs job
- whether Justin will be quitting EliteBaseball.tv
- the importance of developing stability to turn fast
- the three types of forces at work during a hitter's swing
- what the single leg assessment is and why it's important
- three things you can do with your players if you can't measure ground force impact
- whether hitters should push from the front half or back half of the foot
- two drills to help improve ground force and sequencing
- a four-step progression to help batters improve their front heel plant
- Bertec force plates
- Affiliate link for Justin Stone's EliteBaseball.TV
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.