In this 37-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how Justin got the Cubs job
- whether Justin will be quitting EliteBaseball.tv
- the importance of developing stability to turn fast
- the three types of forces at work during a hitter's swing
- what the single leg assessment is and why it's important
- three things you can do with your players if you can't measure ground force impact
- whether hitters should push from the front half or back half of the foot
- two drills to help improve ground force and sequencing
- a four-step progression to help batters improve their front heel plant
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.