Plus Rob answers the Question of the Week about what one product a middle school coach on a limited budget should purchase.
In this 32-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what a walk-on tryout is like, and what to do when you're there (3:35)
- what a player should do if he's not recruited by colleges (6:20)
- what a player with a strong academic background should consider (9:46)
- what a player's hitting videos should entail (15:22)
- whether player videos should be short, individual clips or one long video (18:26)
- whether bench players have a chance to play in college (20:26)
- how much it helps to attend a college's baseball camps (23:10)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Joshua Band's Plate Crate service
- Rollins College
- Pocket Radar Ball Coach and Smart Coach Radar
- Support YBE
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.