Plus Rob answers the Question of the Week about whether a full-time travel program or a rec-based travel program is better.
In this 41-minute episode, you'll learn:
- why Joshua chose to attend Rollins College
- the main thing to look for when considering a showcase
- what to show in your player highlight video, what to show of your swing and a suggested site to upload the video to
- why Joshua considers showcases "limited"
- the main thing to consider when narrowing down college choices
- what high school kids can do if they don't get recruited by colleges
- whether it's acceptable etiquette to ask a college coach about his other recruits
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Joshua Band's Plate Crate service
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.