Plus Rob answers the Question of the Week about what to do when the back foot comes off the ground during the swing and the back foot is on the toes after the swing.
In this 47-minute episode, you'll learn:
- why Trent feels travelball is a "monster out of control", including a unique perspective on cost
- what the "Big 5" infield drills are, why they are important and how to perform them
- five tips to help younger athletes who are feeding balls to partners in partner drills
- whether repeating key fundamental drills will bore young athletes
- Trent's catch play routine and the specific philosophies behind the routine
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Trent's 20-minute catch play routine
- Trent's Big 5 infield drills
- Nolan Arenado slow motion home run swing
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.