In this 39-minute episode, you'll learn:
- the types of people who benefit most from brain training
- what is neuroplasticity
- the three levels of applying neuroplastic methods
- what is the "zombie system"
- what is a habit and two methods to break habits
- a sample procedure to break a bad baseball habit
- what is visualization and whether it actually helps
- whether daydreaming is good or bad
- what if reality doesn't match what the player visualizes
- Austin Wasserman's Wass Strength Tip Of The Week: First Baseman Training Protocol
- Justin Stone's EliteBaseball.tv
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.