In this 47-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what is the kinetic chain as it relates to pitchers
- what is shoulder external rotation
- what is shoulder internal rotation
- what is stride hip internal rotation
- what is stride hip external rotation
- whether pitchers should work specifically on shoulder external rotation
- what creates velocity
- how to transfer muscle strength along the chain
- how youth players can build muscle strength without lifting weights
- how to generate force from the ground for pitching
- whether the drive leg or the stride leg is more important in generating force, and how to strengthen it
- how Chris feels about "tall & fall" as a pitching technique
- whether to focus on a specific aspect on the pitching delivery
- Justin Stone's EliteBaseball.tv membership web site
- Chris O'Leary's membership web site
- Youth Baseball Edge blog
- Youth Baseball Edge product reviews
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.