In this 36-minute episode, you'll learn:
- the difference between the AA and AAA minor league levels
- whether players are cut-throat to each other in the minors, or have a mentoring mentality
- what is a 'prep step' and how is it different from a 'creep step'
- whether a 'glove roll' is right or wrong
- why and how to get their sightline outside the path of the ball when approaching a ground ball
- how to position the body and feet when fielding a grounder
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.