In this 1 hour, 9 minute episode, you'll learn:
- what Hunter was like as a player at six years old
- when Hunter made his first significant leap in playing ability
- the importance of knowing correct information to teach young players
- an easy way to remember to keep things fun for your players
- the amazing reason Hunter attended MLB's Urban Youth Academy at age 7
- when Hunter made his next significant leap in playing ability
- the obstacles outside Hunter's control that he had to overcome
- what long toss & J-bands did for Hunter
- how Hunter dealt with his sister's cancer diagnosis
- how Hunter dealt with not making a prominent middle school program despite an impressive resume
- how Hunter persevered, trying for a prominent high school program
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.