In this 28-minute episode, you'll learn:
- an inside glipse at what his pitcher meetings (nicknamed "Flow") were like
- what "confidence at the end" means
- what is comedy
- what is presence
- what the movie Wedding Crashers can do for your pitchers
- whether pitching is an art or a science
- what it means to be a communicator
- how to help kids handle umpire calls that don't go their way
- 3 ways to handle adversity
- what to do with kids who aren't the most motivated
- some thoughts on making things fun
- Austin Wasserman's Kettle Bell SOT Press
- Youth Baseball Edge on Facebook... use #pitcherflow
- Youth Baseball Edge on Twitter...use #pitcherflow
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.