In this 36-minute episode, you'll learn:
- why travel baseball is a mixed bag
- why coaches are a mixed bag
- the key profile differentiator in Dayn's eyes between a rec league coach and a travel coach
- two things a baseball parent should strongly avoid doing
- whether it’s appropriate for parents to “clear the air” about coaching philosophies
- when a baseball parent can disagree with a coach
- how a baseball parent can approach disagreements with a coach
- whether parents should monitor what their kids are being taught
- whether parents should consider experimentation during a season
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download