In this 40-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how Paul got connected with Tom House
- a neat tip for reaching a college coach
- why pitching mechanics are misunderstood
- three paradigm shifts for parents and coaches of pitchers
- how a weightlifting analogy makes it easier to see if we are teaching the right things to pitchers
- why success is not a factor in good mechanics
- how to rule out stylistic matters in a pitcher's delivery while knowing what is proper mechanics
- one mental mindset change for parents and players to avoid falling into the "velocity trap"
- one "trick" to increase velocity without any expensive equipment
- why Jake Arietta's mechanics are bad
- where the spine should be at release point
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.