In this 45-minute episode, you'll learn:
- why tee-ball is important
- 3 key tips for first-time baseball coaches
- what is a parent meeting, why it's important and some sample topics for a productive meeting
- four more tips for better parent meetings
- the difference between an introductory email and a parent meeting
- a sample introductory email
- a few of Marty's coaching philosophies
- how to handle a tee-ball batting order
- three other tips to provide tee-ball parents
- a great tip for parents to find used, already-broken-in gloves
- the ideal number of practices in a season
- how to help keep kids focused during practices
- two ideas to help kids learn all the different positions
- how to help kids on defense from piling up on each other while fighting for the ball
- what to focus on so that passive kids are more willing on defense to go after balls
- a simple tip to help kids not throw their bats
- Marty's book T Ball Skills & Drills
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.