In this 33-minute episode, you'll learn:
- why pitching instruction is often misguided
- six flawed pitching techniques/cues we give our kids
- what connection and disconnection is, and three reasons why that's important
- one key thing a coach or parent can help start a young kid learn how to pitch properly
- four ways to influence movement patterns
- how recording your pitching motion can be both good and bad
- six different types of constraints that lead to arm pain
- how nutrition plays an important role in rebuilding your amino acid base
- Randy's thoughts on protein powders
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.