In this 36-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what to do with batting mechanics with a team with high turnover
- two things for hitters to track which can help their hitting tremendously
- four swing characteristics that matter
- one general tool to help you assess how the body is creating the bat path
- whether to omit certain concepts for younger hitters
- how to help hitters who have a casting problem
- two tips to help kids who have a big leg lift and are swinging late
- five absolutes of hitting, besides proper bat path
- why sometimes bad teaching cues can be intentionally used to cure bad swing mechanics
- why hitters may think they're doing something that they're not
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.