In this 51-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what visual alignment is and how to spot the weak areas
- how to detect contrast sensitivity and why that's important in a game
- how to improve contrast sensitivity
- how peripheral vision is relevant in baseball
- how to improve a player's pitch recognition ability
- how to improve reaction time
- whether video games help reaction time or not
- how to build a progression for vision training
- Curveballs and peripheral vision
- Sports vision rings
- John's Sports Vision Training web site
- John's Baseball United Foundation web site
- Wass Strength's Side Lunge Slide
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.