In this episode, you'll learn:
- how to define a vision for your program
- how your vision changes depending on whether your team is travel or house
- how soon Joe saw progress in his rebuild
- the secret key to growing your program, and its powerful snowball effect
- five physical attributes to look for in a player
- two intangible attributes to look for in a player
- whether to release a player with troublesome parents, or to ignore those parents
- the optimal number of players on your roster
- the secret to quickly turning around your program
- the most critical thing to spend your program's money
- a recommended aspect to work on first in your practices
- how often practices took place, and practice structure
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.