In this 50-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how Kyle got into arm care, arm health & pitching mechanics
- what his vision for Driveline going forward
- what Driveline's current focus is
- one thing Kyle realized was wrong as he did more research
- Kyle's rant on rec league and unorganized baseball play—it may not be what you think!
- what age he thinks kids should start considering travel ball
- what is overload/underload training with bats
- what does such bat training seek to accomplish
- how to get started with bat training
- Kyle's thoughts on kids getting a ton of swing reps off a tee or soft toss
- quite possibly the final word on whether "donuts" as a bat weight are useful or harmful
- what is overload/underload training for pitching
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.