In this 37-minute episode, you'll learn:
- the proper perspective when your hitter strikes out (1:55)
- whether data, particularly from bat sensors, is helpful, harmful or neutral (6:21)
- what to look for if a hitting student doesn't seem to understand what you're teaching (10:20)
- an approach to helping hitters in a cage (11:43)
- whether Doug prefers tee, front toss, side toss or dry swings for working on a swing (14:30)
- how to help kids who may not know what a good swing is (16:48)
- how to work with an entire team in only 1 or 2 cages (18:22)
- how to help kids avoid getting bored while doing many reps (23:01)
- Doug Latta's facility, The Ball Yard
- Have a question for Rob? Ask Rob
- Subscribe to the YBE podcast
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.