In this 53-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how to help a youth pitcher who is not succeeding (3:30)
- what to do instead of "intervention-style" coaching (10:46)
- two things coaches need to change about themselves to help struggling pitchers (14:38)
- how to have a better training environment, including three game ideas (17:28)
- what strength training is appropriate for youth athletes, with sample activities (21:09)
- another practice game idea (25:37)
- other Driveline resources (29:39)
- Driveline Baseball blog
- article on Driveline Academy kids on-boarding
- free Driveline youth intro to arm care
- free Driveline youth practice guide
- Driveline Plus
- Hacking The Kinetic Chain—Youth
- Driveline Youth Coaches Certification course
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.