In this 45-minute episode, you'll learn:
- Jeff's opinion of pitching and catching on the same day
- Jeff's take on velocity
- a simple strategy for parents to help guard their son's arm better
- some thoughts on detecting false pitching "gurus"
- Jeff's thoughts on Ron Wolforth
- Jeff's thoughts on Alan Jaeger
- to what extent ARP Wave machines can help pitchers
- about "modified" Tommy John surgery
- the difference between adults and teenagers doing Tommy John surgery
- the difference between external and internal rotation of the shoulders
- Jeff's thoughts on Chris O'Leary
- whether there's a place for pitchers who don't throw 95 mph
- Chris O'Leary's response to The Arm
- The Arm book
- M Throw Sleeve
- my interview with Chris O'Leary on Session 10
- my interview with Ron Wolforth on Session 30 and Session 31
- my interview with Alan Jaeger on Session 33 and Session 34
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.