In this 42-minute episode, you'll learn:
- the three primary types of double play feeds by the SS
- the kind of toss the feed needs to be for each type of feed
- the location for the toss to be
- the footwork for the left foot when fielding
- the heel rock technique
- at what age you can start teaching these techniques
- the two different types of backhand plays for feeds to 2B
- the second baseman's role while the SS fields
- when to follow your feed and when not
- what changes when the second baseman fields and feeds to the SS
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.