In this 37-minute episode, you'll learn:
- Kai's unusual baseball path
- the best way to help youth players catch consistently
- what is a common wrong teaching for youth players on fielding
- what is the proper way to teach youth players on fielding
- one key tip to help players make repeatable throws
- three way to help teach and reinforce footwork
- Kai's thoughts on ladders
- whether fielders should funnel the ball into their body or catch the ball out in front
- how to transfer the ball
- whether "short-arming" is an unhealthy arm action
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download