In this 40-minute episode, you'll learn:
- how to use the power of questions to teach a skill
- whether to use questions during team activities or at stations
- the importance of understanding how you make your outs
- how to instill a culture of learning from struggles
- what is ineffective batting practice
- a sample Ultimate Batting Practice
- how to structure a batting practice for t-ballers and coach pitch batters
- the two biggest issues for coaches to work on with t-ball & coach pitch batters
- four key questions to ask your young hitters as they learn to hit
- how to help kids with timing and pitch recognition
- avoiding neuroconfusion and neurostagnation
- how we often don't define terms in our vocabulary
- a few thoughts on being a power hitter
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.