In this 34-minute episode, you'll learn:
- four tips to help your assistants be on the same page as you
- how to adapt to assistants who deviate from your prescribed drill
- two ways to use parent assistants other than running one of your stations
- a more intentional way to have your kids play catch
- five dynamic stretching examples
- when to have hitting in your team practices—including an innovative hybrid
- two fun competitive practice games
- two ways to help make kids improve the athleticism of their footwork, with examples
- two ways to help kids understand how to run at full sprint speed
- two key things to say at parent meetings
- when kids should start playing travelball
- what key factor to consider when deciding between several travel teams
- Pete's Baseball Outside The Box podcast
- Affiliate link for EliteBaseball.tv
- Edgy Baseball on Twitter
- YBE on Facebook
- Austin's Wass Strength Tip Of The Week is Kettlebell Waiter Walks
- 2018 ABCA Convention
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.