In this 48-minute episode, you'll learn:
- what's wrong with reverse rotation
- three key things to look for in solid pitching mechanics
- of the three key things, which is most important
- how to get a "power angle"
- the importance of strength training
- why your pitchers probably have ankle problems
- how to answer the chicken-vs-egg question of body strength first or pitching mechanics first
- atypical vs typical results with the 90 MPH Club
- why the 90 MPH Club is not actually focused on velocity first
- command vs control (although I admit I personally am still trying to figure that one out)
- Paul's opinion of Clayton Kershaw's mechanics
- what 'arm lag' is
- Paul's version of the Wall Drill
Want MORE Edgy Info?
Never miss an article! Enter your info to get more practical, actionable youth baseball coaching info like this.
Are you a new coach? I have a free 15-day email course just for you, where I walk you through coaching a team for an entire season over the course of 3 weeks.